**COVID-19 Trip Guidelines**
Until further notice, Naturalist-guided visits will be limited to 15 total participants (students+chaperones). We are happy to work with your group to develop meaningful outreach programs digitally or at your site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
homeschool groups: Naturalist guided
We are committed to keeping your families safe and well while also providing opportunities to enrich your science & nature curriculum. We face obstacles such as class size and physical distance. We are further limited because our main building remains closed to the public and will likely remain closed to the public for the rest of 2020. We are not offering the homeschool series that we've offered in the past where families pay up front for all of the classes for the year.
We are currently offering customized homeschool series for your small pod.
Other Small Groups: Naturalist Guided
Are you a small group of adults or children (scouts, camp, travel group, etc.) looking to visit our facility? There are many choices, depending on your needs.
- Choose from several choices in length and program topics (see Program Topics above)
- Cost of the standard 2-hr guided program is $6/student (minimum of $60). We also offer a $40 winter special: a 1-hr program for groups with 10 or fewer children (available only October 15 - April 15; doesn't include snowshoeing).
- Questions? Please email our naturalist at email@example.com.
- Ready to book a reservation? Click on the Calendar and Registration button.
Other Small Groups: Self-guided
- Yaou must make a reservation if your group is larger than 20 people -- please see visit the Self-Guided Visits section for more detailed information.
- Alternatively, you can write firstname.lastname@example.org or call 694-2108.
- Even if your group is under 20, it is still a good idea to contact us to make sure your visit does not coincide with other groups or special events. We'd help you find a time when you can enjoy our trails at a less busy time