The Eagle River Nature Center
You’ll discover the beauty of the Eagle River Valley as you begin your drive along Eagle River Road. Residential areas will give way to breathtaking views of glacially-carved mountains. At Mile 12 you will reach the log cabin nature center – a threshold for connecting to the ever-changing landscape beyond.
- Phone: 907-694-2108
- Fax: 907-694-2119
- Eagle River Nature Center 32750 Eagle River Road Eagle River, AK 99577
- 501c3 non-profit #92-0156981. Established 1996.
May & September: Wednesday-Sunday, 10am-5pm, Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
June, July & August : Tuesday-Sunday, 10am-5pm, Closed Mondays.
October to April: Friday-Sunday, 10am-5pm.
Only fee is for parking: $5/vehicle. Limited parking area for RV's and vehicles with trailers.
The trails are always accessible. Group field trips are available by appointment.
- Roadhouse After Dark with the Midnight Sun Zombies has been postponed to Saturday, January 27, 2018. Roads were too icy on Jan. 13th. For members who paid for tickets and cannot make it to the postponed date, please let us know and we will reimburse you.
- Night with the Stars featuring internationally acclaimed storyteller Susan Strauss, February 24, 2018.
- TEACHERS: Does your class need financial assistance to attend a field trip at the Nature Center? Information on how to receive a scholarship.
Thank you to our major* sponsors:
Alaska Airlines, Alyeska Pipeline Service Co., BP, CIRI, ConocoPhillips, Eagle River Area Rotary, ExxonMobil Foundation, KPMG LLP, Perkins Coie, LLP, REI Co-op, Rasmuson Foundation, Spenard Builders Supply, and TOTE Maritime Alaska.
* $1000 or more